Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information we may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
When you purchase a product directly from our website, we collect your:
- full name
- email address
- company name (optionally)
- address (optionally)
The purpose of collecting this information is to identify you in the future as a license owner of one of our applications. We may need to verify you are a license owner if, for example:
- you contact us for support
- you request a receipt or invoice
- you request a refund
- you request that we re-send your serial number
We do not disclose this information to third-parties, except as required to complete your transaction. For example, we send it to our credit card processor once at the time of purchase in order to authorize the transaction.
We do not collect or store your credit card number, expiration date, or CVV code. When you purchase from our website, your credit card details are routed directly from your browser to our credit card processor, and are not stored on our server even temporarily.
Als u het opgegeven email-adres wil aanpassen, geef dit dan aan via de DiskCatalogMaker Ondersteuning pagina.
When handling support requests from you, we collect:
- your email address
- any information you provide voluntarily (such as crash logs or other diagnostic info)
This information is collected solely to help resolve your support inquiry. We retain support emails indefinitely in order to:
- have context from previous interactions which may help us answer your future questions more quickly
- identify broad trends in support requests, which may help us identify and solve problems with our products
If you would like to remove support emails you have sent, contact email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect information such as language, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Fujisoft product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
Apple may also collect data about how you use your device and applications, if the privacy settings of your device allow it. https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/mh27990
Third-Party Vendor Services Used
- Payment processing, update checking, and license management of apps purchased from the Mac App Store is managed by Apple.
- Collection and aggregation of usage analytics and crash logs is provided by App Center(Microsoft) or Apple.
- Credit card processing for purchases from our website is provided by Stripe or PayPal.
- Update checking in direct download apps is provided by the Sparkle framework.
- Web analytics services are provided by Google Analytics.
- Activation services for direct download apps are managed internally by Fujisoft.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our data collection or privacy policies.
Last updated: 24 apr. 2022