Supported file formats for import are as follows:
- DiskCatalogMaker catalog file
- DiskTracker tab delimited text file DiskCatalogMaker 7.5 or later
DiskCatalogMaker catalog file
If you would like to import a DiskCatalogMaker catalog from another Mac, you can merge it with an existing catalog.
DiskTracker tab delimited text file
Select “Tabs” at “DiskTracker menu > Preferences > General > Delimit fields with”.
- Turn on “Show time with date in catalog window” at “DiskTracker menu > Preferences > View”.
Turn off “Use relative date” at “DiskTracker menu > Preferences > View”.
Turn on all fields in “View menu > List Views…”.
- Choose “Export As TEXT…” from File menu.
Turn on “File sizes in bytes”, then click “Save”.
- Import the text file from “File menu > Import” of DiskCatalogMaker.